Other than Gossamer, what is your favorite book? What is it about? To whom do you recommend this book? Why? Is there any particular audience you wouldn't recommend this book to and why?
THE TWILIGHT SERIES!!! It's about a vampire and a human named Edward and Bella. It's such a good book! You won't be able to put it down. So really... read it! YAY!
Other than Gossamer, my favorite book is Monster by Walter Dean Myers. This book is about a young man named Steve who was basically caught up with the wrong crowd which lied on him. The lie they told had a very big impact on his life because he was in jail. It was either the jury believed his story or they didn't? And they... you'll have to read the book to find out. I recommend this book to everyone. It is a very good book. I love it! When I started reading it, I couldn't put it down. Even my homeroom teacher has it as a class set. I'm hoping she teaches the book to our class. I think my class might like it! You might too!
i don't have a favorite book but i really like the book "Trumpet of the Swan". I really like it because it has mystery and action. It also has romance. I like it a lot because it really lures you into the book.
My favorite book is Monster. This book is about a boy named Steve Harmon that is awaiting trial for a robbery. Steve is telling his everyday story with every single detail. He wants to make this journal into a movie. I recommend this book to older children. I don't recommend the book to younger children because they might not understand it to well.
My favorite book is called Scorpions by Walter Dean Myers. The book is about a boy named Jamal growing up and Brooklyn. His brother Randy is in jail for gang banging. Randy wants Jamal to take over the Scorpions. You can read the book to find out his choice.
My favorite book is Twilight by Stephine Meyer. Twilight is about a vampire family and a human girl becoming friends. I recommend this book to girls. I recommend this book to girls because it is a vampire human love story and more girls i believe would be interested in this book then guys
My favorite books are the Twilight series!!!! I absolutely LOVE these books! Girls in Middle school and up should really read these books! Oh and vampire lovers like me! I don't think guys would really like these books so... you can read them but I warned you! HA HA HA!!!!! *beware*
I'm reading a book right now that's shaping up to be one of my favorites. It's called "The Looking Glass Wars." It's a book that takes a different spin on Alice in Wonderland. In the book Alyss Heart is the Princess of Hearts and Hatter Madigan (the mad hatter) is her bodyguard and they're chased out of Wonderland by Alyss's aunt Redd. Now they must find they're way back to reclaim the throne. I'd reccomend this (and Harry Potter) to people who like fantasy and a spin on things.
My favorite book is probaly The diary of a wimpy kid, the reason I like this book is it is very funny and relates two you. It's about a kid who has all these different adventures and its for a kid not an adult.
My favorite series is Twilight. But I also LOVE The Maximum Ride Series. IT is the BEST!!!!!! It's about a girl who is 2% bird 98% human, she can fly and she is the leader of a flock that consists of 6 people including her. She has to save the world. read It!!!
THE MAXIMUM RIDE SERIES! You have to read it! If you haven't, you don't know what you're missing! This series is full of battles and battles of action. Literally, it's like a video game, but on paper! Although the books are fairly long, it's worth the read! Here's a sneak peek... the flock is 98% human, 2% bird, and are genetically enhanced to be about 3.5 times stronger than humans. READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really enjoy reading the Twilight series. The author is Stephenie Meyer. The books are about a young teenager named Bella Swan. She moves to Forks, due to a complicated explanation. There, she meets Edward Cullen, a mysterious young man. She knows that he is hiding something, but can't decide what. Later, she discovers his shocking secret and is amazed. I would tell you more, but I don't wanna ruin the book. =] I recommend this book to whoever likes romance and suspense books. The Twilight series has a lot of twists and turns to it. As of now, there are only 4 (four) books of this amazing series out. But it leaves you wondering about what will happen next. You won't want to put it down! =] Book titles: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn.
Other than Gossamer my favorite book is Blood is thicker. This book is about a family that has suffered with the dad having cancer and has to move with their relatives in Detroit. The most important reason why this is my other favorite book because this books tells how this family learns each others flaws and they learn to love one another. I would recommend this book to my class. They would like it.
My favorite book is Eragon, the first installment in the Inheritance series. (It is no longer a trilogy.) A young farm boy named Eragon lives in a rural village with his uncle in the fictional continent of Alagaesia. While out hunting, he finds a mysterious blue rock. Out of the rock, hatched a dragon soon to be named Saphira. They then embark on a story of mystery, action, danger, and magic.
I think a series I like to read (way too many favorite books) that others may like is Confessions of a Teenage Nanny because it's totally down to earth and cool! I would completely reccomend this to girls, though.
My favorite book other then Gossamer is Inca Gold by Clive Cussler. I've read almost all of his books. I really don't read a lot but if you put one of his NEW books in my hand I will read the heck out of it.
My favorite books are those in the Bartamueis Trilogy. They are bout this demon, Bartamueis, who's summoned by the magician Nathinal in modern day London. I'd recommend it to ages 10 and up.
My favorite book would have to be The Bully by Paul Langan. It is about a young man who switches states and moves and at his new high school he has to face a bully. I would recommend this book to kids at an age of 8-18, because if you are ever faced with a bully this book will help you to know how to face him. There is not an audience in particular for this book.
18 comments:
THE TWILIGHT SERIES!!! It's about a vampire and a human named Edward and Bella. It's such a good book! You won't be able to put it down. So really... read it! YAY!
Frances Schabowske - Milwaukee - Golda Meir
Other than Gossamer, my favorite book is Monster by Walter Dean Myers. This book is about a young man named Steve who was basically caught up with the wrong crowd which lied on him. The lie they told had a very big impact on his life because he was in jail. It was either the jury believed his story or they didn't? And they... you'll have to read the book to find out. I recommend this book to everyone. It is a very good book. I love it! When I started reading it, I couldn't put it down. Even my homeroom teacher has it as a class set. I'm hoping she teaches the book to our class. I think my class might like it! You might too!
-Darian -Milwaukee -Golda Meir
i don't have a favorite book but i really like the book "Trumpet of the Swan". I really like it because it has mystery and action. It also has romance. I like it a lot because it really lures you into the book.
Vang Yang-Milwaukee-Golda Meir
My favorite book is Monster. This book is about a boy named Steve Harmon that is awaiting trial for a robbery. Steve is telling his everyday story with every single detail. He wants to make this journal into a movie. I recommend this book to older children. I don't recommend the book to younger children because they might not understand it to well.
Rickesha- Milwaukee- Golda Meir
My favorite book is called Scorpions by Walter Dean Myers. The book is about a boy named Jamal growing up and Brooklyn. His brother Randy is in jail for gang banging. Randy wants Jamal to take over the Scorpions. You can read the book to find out his choice.
Jalen-Golda Meir- Milwaukee
My favorite book is Twilight by Stephine Meyer. Twilight is about a vampire family and a human girl becoming friends. I recommend this book to girls. I recommend this book to girls because it is a vampire human love story and more girls i believe would be interested in this book then guys
Julie-Milwaukee-Golda Meir
My favorite books are the Twilight series!!!! I absolutely LOVE these books! Girls in Middle school and up should really read these books! Oh and vampire lovers like me! I don't think guys would really like these books so... you can read them but I warned you! HA HA HA!!!!! *beware*
Maddy (vampire lover)K.-Golda Meir-Milwaukee
I'm reading a book right now that's shaping up to be one of my favorites. It's called "The Looking Glass Wars." It's a book that takes a different spin on Alice in Wonderland. In the book Alyss Heart is the Princess of Hearts and Hatter Madigan (the mad hatter) is her bodyguard and they're chased out of Wonderland by Alyss's aunt Redd. Now they must find they're way back to reclaim the throne. I'd reccomend this (and Harry Potter) to people who like fantasy and a spin on things.
Weston - Milwaukee - Golda Meir
My favorite book is probaly The diary of a wimpy kid, the reason I like this book is it is very funny and relates two you. It's about a kid who has all these different adventures and its for a kid not an adult.
Milwaukee-Ryan-Golda Meir
My favorite series is Twilight. But I also LOVE The Maximum Ride Series. IT is the BEST!!!!!! It's about a girl who is 2% bird 98% human, she can fly and she is the leader of a flock that consists of 6 people including her. She has to save the world. read It!!!
~Madison Cox~Golda Meir~Milwaukee
THE MAXIMUM RIDE SERIES! You have to read it! If you haven't, you don't know what you're missing! This series is full of battles and battles of action. Literally, it's like a video game, but on paper! Although the books are fairly long, it's worth the read! Here's a sneak peek... the flock is 98% human, 2% bird, and are genetically enhanced to be about 3.5 times stronger than humans. READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adetola-Milwaukee-Golda Meir
I really enjoy reading the Twilight series. The author is Stephenie Meyer. The books are about a young teenager named Bella Swan. She moves to Forks, due to a complicated explanation. There, she meets Edward Cullen, a mysterious young man. She knows that he is hiding something, but can't decide what. Later, she discovers his shocking secret and is amazed. I would tell you more, but I don't wanna ruin the book. =]
I recommend this book to whoever likes romance and suspense books. The Twilight series has a lot of twists and turns to it. As of now, there are only 4 (four) books of this amazing series out. But it leaves you wondering about what will happen next. You won't want to put it down! =]
Book titles: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn.
Nikkie - Milwaukee - Golda Meir
Other than Gossamer my favorite book is Blood is thicker. This book is about a family that has suffered with the dad having cancer and has to move with their relatives in Detroit. The most important reason why this is my other favorite book because this books tells how this family learns each others flaws and they learn to love one another. I would recommend this book to my class. They would like it.
Sabria-Milwaukee-Golda Meir
My favorite book is Eragon, the first installment in the Inheritance series. (It is no longer a trilogy.) A young farm boy named Eragon lives in a rural village with his uncle in the fictional continent of Alagaesia. While out hunting, he finds a mysterious blue rock. Out of the rock, hatched a dragon soon to be named Saphira. They then embark on a story of mystery, action, danger, and magic.
Thanhduy Tran - Milwaukee - Golda Meir
I think a series I like to read (way too many favorite books) that others may like is Confessions of a Teenage Nanny because it's totally down to earth and cool! I would completely reccomend this to girls, though.
Adan-Milwaukee-Golda Meir
My favorite book other then Gossamer is Inca Gold by Clive Cussler. I've read almost all of his books. I really don't read a lot but if you put one of his NEW books in my hand I will read the heck out of it.
Antwon - Golda Meir - Milwaukee
My favorite books are those in the Bartamueis Trilogy. They are bout this demon, Bartamueis, who's summoned by the magician Nathinal in modern day London. I'd recommend it to ages 10 and up.
Simon B.-Golda Mier-11/4/08
P.S. Election day! Yaaay!
My favorite book would have to be The Bully by Paul Langan. It is about a young man who switches states and moves and at his new high school he has to face a bully. I would recommend this book to kids at an age of 8-18, because if you are ever faced with a bully this book will help you to know how to face him. There is not an audience in particular for this book.
Devin- Milwaukee- Golda Meir
Post a Comment