I'm not aware of any besides gossamer, but I think maybe if you looked them up in a library you could easily find some. The theme of dreams is really cool... I wish I knew more books about it!
I don't know any book that has dream theme but if I researched it I could probably find some good books that just aren't famous. And I am not much of a reader but I like books
I am not aware of any other book that I have read about dream or dream givers. If I have tim e I will check on the internet. If you have a book about dreams can you leave a post and I will look up the book.
A book that I know of that explores the dream thing somewhat and is not at all like Gossamer. There are a series of books and the series is called "The Wheel of Time." This series doesn't talk about it the entire time.
I am not aware of any books that describe the dream theme other than Gossamer. I do think that Lois Lowry should make a sequal to Gossamer. I think the story should be about Gossamer training the new baby.
8 comments:
I'm not aware of any besides gossamer, but I think maybe if you looked them up in a library you could easily find some. The theme of dreams is really cool... I wish I knew more books about it!
Frances Schlabowske - Milwaukee - Golda Meir
I'm not aware of any other books that explore the dream theme.
-Darian -Milwaukee -Golda Meir
I don't know any book that has dream theme but if I researched it I could probably find some good books that just aren't famous. And I am not much of a reader but I like books
Vang Yang-Milwaukee-Golda Meir
I am not aware of any other book that I have read about dream or dream givers. If I have tim e I will check on the internet. If you have a book about dreams can you leave a post and I will look up the book.
Jalen-Milwaukee-Golda Meir
A book that I know of that explores the dream thing somewhat and is not at all like Gossamer. There are a series of books and the series is called "The Wheel of Time." This series doesn't talk about it the entire time.
Chris - Milwaukee - Golda Meir
I am not aware of any books that describe the dream theme other than Gossamer. I do think that Lois Lowry should make a sequal to Gossamer. I think the story should be about Gossamer training the new baby.
Rickesha- Milwaukee- Golda Meir
I am not aware of any other books that explore the dream theme.
Julie-Milwaukee-Golda Meir
I have no idea if there are any other "Dream Theme" books. So very sorry! :(
Maddy K.-Golda Meir-Milwaukee
Post a Comment