Do you know anyone who is a published author? Do you have any insights into how he/she attacks the writing process? How does he/she get inspired? If you don't know a real author, who would you want to meet? What types of questions would you ask about?
My dad is actually a published author of a book about the history of Brady St. It took him a very long time to write this book, but he is finally done with it and very proud of his creation. I can tell you that writing a book is a very challenging process! My dad is planning on writing another book in the next few years. I am very excited...
Samuel Alioto-Somewhere on earth(Milwaukee)-Golda Meir
My old neighbor was a published author. I don't remember what she wrote about, because we moved away from her a long time ago. I remember she liked to go to the park and sit by the trees, (sometimes she would take me with her) and then she would suddenly get an amazing idea. Who would I want to meet? If we're talking about authors, then I would say Georgia Byng. She wrote the Molly Moon series about a young hypnotist and her adventures.
I don't personally know a real author. In the book The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister Souljah, the arthur put herself in the book as a character. In the book she explained how she came at the writing process. She said she just sat down in a quiet peaceful spot and just brainstormed about what she had on her mind. In fact that was how she wrote the book The Coldest Winter Ever. I would like to meet Walter Dean Myers. I would like to meet him because he is my favorite author. I love reading his books. If I could really meet him I would ask him where does he get his ideas to write about from because they are brilliant. Does he use his childhood memories to write? Did he write any books based on something that really happened in his life?
I don't know a published author. If I did though I would ask he/she how long does it take to publish a book. Also I would ask what are the various stages before you publish a piece.
I would like to meet Dr. Suess even though he's dead because when I was small I read a lot of his books. I read "Green eggs and Ham"," Horton hears a who" and more.lol. Well i have a lot of other favorite authors too.
I do not know any published authors but if I did I would ask what their inspiration was for some of their books were. Inspiration can be interesting...no lie!!!!
No I don't know anyone that published a book. I think that the author would start with a web to get out their ideas. Next I think that they would amke a rough draft, then they revise and edit. Last will come the rough draft.
8 comments:
My dad is actually a published author of a book about the history of Brady St. It took him a very long time to write this book, but he is finally done with it and very proud of his creation. I can tell you that writing a book is a very challenging process! My dad is planning on writing another book in the next few years. I am very excited...
Samuel Alioto-Somewhere on earth(Milwaukee)-Golda Meir
My old neighbor was a published author. I don't remember what she wrote about, because we moved away from her a long time ago. I remember she liked to go to the park and sit by the trees, (sometimes she would take me with her) and then she would suddenly get an amazing idea. Who would I want to meet? If we're talking about authors, then I would say Georgia Byng. She wrote the Molly Moon series about a young hypnotist and her adventures.
Frances Schlabowske - Milwaukee - Golda Meir
I don't personally know a real author. In the book The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister Souljah, the arthur put herself in the book as a character. In the book she explained how she came at the writing process. She said she just sat down in a quiet peaceful spot and just brainstormed about what she had on her mind. In fact that was how she wrote the book The Coldest Winter Ever. I would like to meet Walter Dean Myers. I would like to meet him because he is my favorite author. I love reading his books. If I could really meet him I would ask him where does he get his ideas to write about from because they are brilliant. Does he use his childhood memories to write? Did he write any books based on something that really happened in his life?
-Darian -Milwaukee -Golda Meir
I don't know a published author. If I did though I would ask he/she how long does it take to publish a book. Also I would ask what are the various stages before you publish a piece.
Rickesha- Milwaukee- Golda Meir
No I do not know any authors in person.
Chris - Milwaukee - Golda Meir
I would like to meet Dr. Suess even though he's dead because when I was small I read a lot of his books. I read "Green eggs and Ham"," Horton hears a who" and more.lol. Well i have a lot of other favorite authors too.
Vang Yang-Milwaukee-Golda Meir
I do not know any published authors but if I did I would ask what their inspiration was for some of their books were. Inspiration can be interesting...no lie!!!!
Maddy (not liar!)K.-Golda Meir-Milwaukee
No I don't know anyone that published a book. I think that the author would start with a web to get out their ideas. Next I think that they would amke a rough draft, then they revise and edit. Last will come the rough draft.
Jalen-Golda Meir-MIlwaukee
Post a Comment