Friday, October 3, 2008
Seashell stories
The character of Thin Elderly explains to Littlest that everything and every object holds a story. The little boy, John, always keeps with him a seashell his mother and he collected at the beach together. This seashell holds many good memories and stories in it. Think of a personal object of yours that is special to you. Why is this object special to you, and what is the story attached to the object?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- 11/02 - 11/09 (4)
- 10/19 - 10/26 (2)
- 10/12 - 10/19 (1)
- 10/05 - 10/12 (4)
- 09/28 - 10/05 (2)
- 09/21 - 09/28 (1)
- 09/14 - 09/21 (1)
- 09/07 - 09/14 (3)
- 08/10 - 08/17 (1)
20 comments:
The one object that is very special to me and brings back so many good memories is my music sign that my brother made for me at his school. This object is very special to me because he made it for me!! Also i love music and love to sing. One of my good memories were I sung at my school talent show and had fun doing that. Every time i look at that special object I am remembered of that special memory.
Sabria Borom-Milwaukee-Golda Meir.
My special object is my first horse-riding boots. I have so many stories in them of getting my first pony, jumping for the very first time, and meeting new friends. One very special story in my boots was when I got my very first horse, Emmitt. I was so excited!
Frances Schlabowske - Golda Meir - Milwaukee
I have a special necklace that my mom gave me when I was three. The necklace holds to pictures. The first is of a three year old me, the other is a picture of my parents. Whenever I would get scared I would always feel the necklace and wouldn't be scared anymore.
~Madison Cox~Golda Meir~Milwaukee
Something that would be important to to me is a lego because I love building with legos. My room is filled with them. My shelves have no space left because they are crammed with them. I might also have a piece of paper because I have two folders I got as birthday presents from my sister that are ripping and coming apart because a crammed too many drawings in them. I lost count of how many there are in there. I have several other objects that would also be an answer like a something that would go along with swimming because I go to the YMCA often with my dad and brother, but for this questions, but these better suit this answer.
Paul-Milwaukee-Golda Meir
The object that I have that will have the most memories with is a tiger that got from las vegas for the first time. It was a white bengal tiger, that I got after I saw the performance of Sig Free and Roy.
Milwaukee-Ryan-Golda Meir
I have a really old Bedtime Stories book from when I was one. It was given to me by my grandmother. I keep it still and sometimes look through it. When I do, I feel good and I have memories of hearing those stories read to me when I was really young-like two or three. I also sometimes get the feeling of comfort from it.
Weston - Milwaukee - Golda Meir
An object of mine that is very special to me is the lobster I got when I broke my neck. The lobster is special because it comforted me in the hospital when my neck was broken.. they gave me too much anesthesia and it made me sad and made me throw up like 5 times every hour.
Christopher Johnson - Golda Meir - Milwaukee
I have several belongings that hold significant values. One thing I really value is the lock it my grandma gave me. This is because no matter what happens I will always have her in my heart and by me. Another thing I really value is the cross my mom handed down to me. The cross was once my grandma's and my grandma gave it to my mom and my mom gave it to me. In the fifth grade I had been waiting a long time to get it. My mom told me that if I got a 3.8 or a 4.0 that she would give me the cross.. and she did. Another thing I value is my mom and dad's picture wedding book. Well obviously I don't carry this around with me everywhere I go lol because it's too big. I value this because it has memories of me and my whole family together and having a great time. It also gives me some memories of my brother who is in college in Minnesota and I can't see him everyday until he graduates. It is also one memory I probably will never forget about when I was young. I really value all these things and I will always.
-Darian -Milwaukee -Golda Meir
I used to have a cute stuffed bear I called Peenokiioh (Pinnochio). I would take him everywhere I went and he is "stuffed" to the brim with wonderfully filled memories.
Adan AH-Milwaukee-Golda Meir
The object that is the most personal to me is the mask my sister made when she was in high school. The thought of her just making me something in the first place meant a lot to me.
Rickesha Jewell - Milwaukee - Golda Meir
I have a pillow that is very special to me. I made it when i was in fourth grade. I have a lot of memories with my friends. While we made the pillows, we had a good time bonding with all of our friends.
My special object is my fire symbol necklace that reminds me of my trip to Denmark. It was bought by my Danish host, Kristoffer.
Chandler Mathis-Milwaukee-Golda Meir
An object that is special to me is my house' back door key. This object is special to me, because I can get into my house anytime I want to instead of having to bummrush the door open. The story that is attatched to this object is while I was at Sam's Club in Milwaukee, WI I had my keys, my pencil, and my chapstick all in one pocket. While I was walking around my pencil poked a hole in my pocket and my keys fell out of my pocket When I left Sam's Club I went to my house and I found out that I didn't have my keys. So, we had to call Sam's Club and the employees at Sam's Club had to search everywhere to find my keys and then they finally found them and we went back to Sam's Club to get my keys.
Devin- Milwaukee- Golda Meir
I have a whole box full of things that are special to me! It ranges from pictures to cards, rocks to hats! I have so many special memories from so many things.
One object that would be very important to me would be my huge stuffed dog! I have had it on my bed almost every night since I was about four or five! I first got it when I went to Six Flags. They had a game my father was really good at, so he played it and got a big prize! He said I could pick out anything I wanted. There were so many choices! My father spotted a big purple Barney doll, so he asked me,"Do you want that one?" I said,"No, no! I want the doggie." So he got it for me. It's a really special memory to me because it reminds me of fun times I had with my dad. It also was my first time at Six Flags! I went on my first roller coaster there! My dog is a really special object to me. :)
Nikkie - Milwaukee - Golda Meir
A personal object that is special to me is my 5 foot blow up monkey. This object is special to me, because it reminds me of all the good times I had in Fun World. The story attached to this object is I won this monkey at Fun World with my dad's, sister's and my tickets combined. It reminded me of the good times we had together as a family, when my mom was gone on a work "field trip." Oh, did I mention it was a blast!?!
Clara - Milwaukee - Golda Meir
My object which contains a lot of memories and is special to me is my fishing rod. I had a lot of good times with my dad sitting back in our chairs, relaxing and waiting for the fish to bite. I still fish, although not as much because of my busy schedule. When I think of the fishing rod, I remember of the good old days when we fished every weekend at the pier. Even though the fish are a little smelly, the feeling of satisfaction I get is absolutely worth it.
Thanhduy Tran - Milwaukee - Golda Meir
One thing that is very significant in my life and that would tell many stories would be a plaque on my wall with deer antlers hanging on it. The deer that the antlers came from was shot by my grampa, who died about three years ago. Every time I look at this plaque, I think of all the great memories that I had with my grampa. He was "A Good Hunter, A Great Grandfather"
Sam-Milwaukee-Golda Meir
An object that has good memories is my guitar. This is special because I love playing guitar and a memory this object would bring is me and Nikkie doing the talent show in 6th grade.
Maddy K.-Golda Meir-Milwaukee
The object that is very special to me is a stuffed snowman that I named "Shnowie". I do not sleep with him anymore because he is falling apart from all of the playing I did with him in my early life.
Molly-Milwaukee-Golda Meir
An item that's very special to me is my stuffed polar bear "Pola". He is special, beacause I had him since I was 1 for a birthday present. I also might have gotten it on my first christmas.
Ian- Milwaukee- Golda Meir
Post a Comment