Which character in the book do you relate to the most, and why? Go though other students’ responses to this question. Are there other kids who also relate to the same character as you do? Why might these other kids also relate to the same character as you?
I know that I relate to Littlest One the most because I love answering the questions of kids. I think anyone that likes to gather and give information would also relate to Littlest.
I think that I would relate to Littlest the most. The main reason I would believe I relate to her the most is I'm curious just like her. There are several kids in our class that I would say relate to Littlest.I say this just because of the vibe that they send to me. GR!
I think I relate the most to the old lady, because I am patient, I am caring, and I am loving. Well at least I think so. Nobody so far has realted to the same person as me. If someone does relate to the caracter I chose it might be because they also fit the qualities I mentioned.
I think that I would relate most to Littlest because when I was small, I was really curious about things. But after growing and experiencing many things, I am ready to teach others what I know.
In the novel Gossamer I would say I relate mostly to Littlest. I think this because I like to ask questions. I like to also think deeper into things. I would say there are several kids in my class that relate to Littlest. I think this beucase sometimes my peers ask me questions where I'm like why does that matter[LOL]. Also because a majority of my class are good question askers.
I relate to Littlest the most because I am always asking questions so I can know more. I think there are a few people in my class who also relate to Littlest because they are also always wanting to know more.
I think I would relate to John because when I was a littler I use to have trouble to control my anger. Then when I got older I started to control my anger better. i started to like animals when I got older like how John did.
I think that I relate most to the old lady, because I have to deal with my brother who gets angry REALLY easily. I help him calm down and soon he is happy again and that makes me happy. :)
I think I am more like Littlest. I say that because me and her are both curious and like to ask a lot of questions. Also just like Littlest when I'm excited I start to ask a lot of questions. Also I would like to give people dreams.
I think I relate to Thin elderly. I think I am very wise and could pass advice out to anyone who needs it. I relate most because of my age. Im the oldest in the class and I think before I speak.
I think I would relate to a mix of John and Littlest, because sometimes my life kinda feels like I'm always asking questions and sometimes getting answers. My life is also sometimes like I know the answers already and they're horrible, but wrong and I think that my life is *beep*.
14 comments:
I know that I relate to Littlest One the most because I love answering the questions of kids. I think anyone that likes to gather and give information would also relate to Littlest.
Adan A-H- Milwaukee -Golda Meir
I think that I would relate to Littlest the most. The main reason I would believe I relate to her the most is I'm curious just like her. There are several kids in our class that I would say relate to Littlest.I say this just because of the vibe that they send to me.
GR!
Weston - Milwaukee - Golda Meir
I think I relate the most to the old lady, because I am patient, I am caring, and I am loving. Well at least I think so. Nobody so far has realted to the same person as me. If someone does relate to the caracter I chose it might be because they also fit the qualities I mentioned.
~Madison Cox~Golda Meir~Milwaukee
I think that I would relate most to Littlest because when I was small, I was really curious about things. But after growing and experiencing many things, I am ready to teach others what I know.
Vang Yang-Milwaukee-Golda Meir
In the novel Gossamer I would say I relate mostly to Littlest. I think this because I like to ask questions. I like to also think deeper into things. I would say there are several kids in my class that relate to Littlest. I think this beucase sometimes my peers ask me questions where I'm like why does that matter[LOL]. Also because a majority of my class are good question askers.
-Darian -Milwaukee -Golda Meir -At Home Entry
I relate to Littlest the most because I am always asking questions so I can know more. I think there are a few people in my class who also relate to Littlest because they are also always wanting to know more.
Frances Schlabowske - Milwaukee - Golda Meir
I think i relate to the character of Sinisteeds because I am evil and like to terrorize little children with my scary halloween costume.
Chris - Milwaukee - Golda Meir
I think I would relate to John because when I was a littler I use to have trouble to control my anger. Then when I got older I started to control my anger better. i started to like animals when I got older like how John did.
Jalen Teague- Milwaukee- Golda Meir
I think that I relate most to the old lady, because I have to deal with my brother who gets angry REALLY easily. I help him calm down and soon he is happy again and that makes me happy. :)
Maddy K.-Golda Meir-Milwaukee
I think I am more like Littlest. I say that because me and her are both curious and like to ask a lot of questions. Also just like Littlest when I'm excited I start to ask a lot of questions. Also I would like to give people dreams.
Rickesha- Milwaukee- Golda Meir
I think I relate to Thin elderly. I think I am very wise and could pass advice out to anyone who needs it. I relate most because of my age. Im the oldest in the class and I think before I speak.
Antwon - Golda Meir - Milwaukee
I think I would relate to a mix of John and Littlest, because sometimes my life kinda feels like I'm always asking questions and sometimes getting answers. My life is also sometimes like I know the answers already and they're horrible, but wrong and I think that my life is *beep*.
Ian- Golda Meir- Milwaukee
I relate to littlest one because I talk a lot and don't listen all the time. I also am very curious about things just like littlest one.
julie-Milwaukee-Golda Meir
Post a Comment