What would you do if a friend was in John’s situation? Who would you tell? What would you do? Do you know where to find safe spaces in your community? Where are they and what services to they offer?
What would I do if a friend was in John's situation? Good question! I would try my best to help that friend. I would be quick to listen and slow to speak. I would tell my mom out of all people. This is because she is a person who I can go to and I trust with any information. A safe place for a friend in my community to me would be my house. My house would offer my friend safety, trustworthy people, love, and happiness. If my friend were in John's situation I would try my best to change their perspective on the world and on life in general.
If my friend was in John's situation I would try and be supportive and open to whatever he/she had to say.
Adan's point of view:
I, on the other hand, would let that friend yell at me and do whatever(without killing me) they need to do to vent their anger then go to the police to report their father or else they will be (the friend) in a jail cell when they are older.
Madison's point of view:
Thanks for that information Adan, but as I was saying I would let that person come to me in complete confidence. I might tell a teacher or a parent. they could come to me at a school, a house, or a parking lot for that matter. Where ever they feel safe.
Adan's point of view:
I don't actually have any spots in mind that someone in John's situation would feel safe in. Why? My community is filled with tree killing businesses and that wouldn't refect well in that situation. So, instead, that person would feel safer in a good friends home. If I was that only good friend, no matter how many tree killing businesses there were that friend should feel safe with me.
Madison's point of view:
Uh... Anyways... Some services those spots provide may include are: A shelter where they provide food and clothing. A place to be taught. A place where tree killing business people park.
Adan's point of view:
The shelter I am providing will include my mother's fabolouso cooking, clothing and caring arms instead of smacking ones.
Madison and I(Adan) will both, no matter what shelter is provded, will care.
(And we both approve this message)
~Madison~Milwaukee~Golda Meir~ At Adan's house entry Adan A-H- Milwaukee-Golda Meir- House entry
If i had a friend that was in John's situation I would show a lot of care and sensitivity to my friend. Because i don't want to bring them down or hurt them any more by comments or anything. Just be a good loyal friend. I would tell my friend just try to forget about the past. I know it would be hard to but just try to have a better future by forgetting your bad past memories. The person that I would let know what has been going on with my friend and try to get them help is my dad. He is very easy to talk to and I would be comfortable getting advice for my friend. My house would be a safe place. Because my house offers a lot. Love, happiness, and care an a lot more.
If I had a friend in John's situation I would try to help him through it and just support him. I would try to help him out if he had any troubles, and I would try to stick with him through the situation.
If my best friend was in John's situation I would kind of be shocked but, I would try to help my friend out. I would tell my friend that he/she should keep contact with their mom. Also I would tell he/she to keep his/her head up. A safe place in my community for my friend would be my house. My house is the most safe place and fun place in my community. My house offers entertainment food and shelter.
If my friend was in a situation like John's situation I would help that friend out as much as i could. I would tell my mom about it because she would know what to do and i can trust her any information. A safe place in my community is my house because that's where I can be myself and I can trust my parents.
I would tell my friend not to blame them. It's not their fault that their parents have some problems they need to work out. I will tell them to tell other relatives like uncles or aunts to help their family. I will encourage my friend to be strong and don't be stressful. The only thing where stress leads is more stress.
It would be impossible for anyone of my friends to be in John's situation because they will always have me to go to for support, and my family and I would do whatever we could to solve the problem.
I think I would tell this friend to get some kind of help. I would try to tell him some kind of beat around the bush story not to be mean. But if he really had problems I would inform him and try my best not to put his information all out in the open. If all else fails I would inform his family.
If a friend of mine was in this situation I would hep them out. To help them out I would be totally be open to talk to them about it. I don't really have any safe spots except for at my house. Any friend can count on me...err scratch that. Anyone can count on me :) . I will tell a trustworthy adult about their situation. But all in all I will help by giving advice, loving, and caring for them.
i would listen to what he had to say and ask if he wanted me to tell a adult if he said no i would tell a adult any way because no one deserves to be treated that way. i think you could spend the night at my place for a whle or you could go to a shelter. they could provide food a bed and a shower with clothing.
If one of my friends were in John's situation, I would do everything in my power to help my friend. I would listen to whatever they had to say and try to give them helpful advice. A safe haven in my community would be my friend Brittany's house. Everyone in the community knows where it is and we all trust that family.
What would I do if a friend was in John's situation? I would try to help him out as hard as possible. I would tell the cops if the situation was as BAD as John's. I would have him stay with someone who loves him, but is far away from my friend (but not too far). I don't know where to find a safe space in the community. I think the services would be recreation, food bringing and no cost at all. Ian- Golda Meir- Milwaukee
14 comments:
What would I do if a friend was in John's situation? Good question! I would try my best to help that friend. I would be quick to listen and slow to speak. I would tell my mom out of all people. This is because she is a person who I can go to and I trust with any information. A safe place for a friend in my community to me would be my house. My house would offer my friend safety, trustworthy people, love, and happiness. If my friend were in John's situation I would try my best to change their perspective on the world and on life in general.
-Darian -Milwaukee -Golda Meir -At home entry
Madison's point of view:
If my friend was in John's situation I would try and be supportive and open to whatever he/she had to say.
Adan's point of view:
I, on the other hand, would let that friend yell at me and do whatever(without killing me) they need to do to vent their anger then go to the police to report their father or else they will be (the friend) in a jail cell when they are older.
Madison's point of view:
Thanks for that information Adan, but as I was saying I would let that person come to me in complete confidence. I might tell a teacher or a parent. they could come to me at a school, a house, or a parking lot for that matter. Where ever they feel safe.
Adan's point of view:
I don't actually have any spots in mind that someone in John's situation would feel safe in. Why? My community is filled with tree killing businesses and that wouldn't refect well in that situation. So, instead, that person would feel safer in a good friends home. If I was that only good friend, no matter how many tree killing businesses there were that friend should feel safe with me.
Madison's point of view:
Uh... Anyways... Some services those spots provide may include are: A shelter where they provide food and clothing. A place to be taught. A place where tree killing business people park.
Adan's point of view:
The shelter I am providing will include my mother's fabolouso cooking, clothing and caring arms instead of smacking ones.
Madison and I(Adan) will both, no matter what shelter is provded, will care.
(And we both approve this message)
~Madison~Milwaukee~Golda Meir~ At Adan's house entry
Adan A-H- Milwaukee-Golda Meir- House entry
If i had a friend that was in John's situation I would show a lot of care and sensitivity to my friend. Because i don't want to bring them down or hurt them any more by comments or anything. Just be a good loyal friend. I would tell my friend just try to forget about the past. I know it would be hard to but just try to have a better future by forgetting your bad past memories. The person that I would let know what has been going on with my friend and try to get them help is my dad. He is very easy to talk to and I would be comfortable getting advice for my friend. My house would be a safe place. Because my house offers a lot. Love, happiness, and care an a lot more.
Sabria-Milwaukee-Golda Meir.
If I had a friend in John's situation I would try to help him through it and just support him. I would try to help him out if he had any troubles, and I would try to stick with him through the situation.
Jalen- Golda Meir- Milwaukee
If my best friend was in John's situation I would kind of be shocked but, I would try to help my friend out. I would tell my friend that he/she should keep contact with their mom. Also I would tell he/she to keep his/her head up. A safe place in my community for my friend would be my house. My house is the most safe place and fun place in my community. My house offers entertainment food and shelter.
Rickesha- Milwaukee- Golda Meir
If my friend was in a situation like John's situation I would help that friend out as much as i could. I would tell my mom about it because she would know what to do and i can trust her any information. A safe place in my community is my house because that's where I can be myself and I can trust my parents.
Julie-Milwaukee-Golda Meir
I would tell my friend not to blame them. It's not their fault that their parents have some problems they need to work out. I will tell them to tell other relatives like uncles or aunts to help their family. I will encourage my friend to be strong and don't be stressful. The only thing where stress leads is more stress.
Vang Yang-Milwaukee-Golda Meir
It would be impossible for anyone of my friends to be in John's situation because they will always have me to go to for support, and my family and I would do whatever we could to solve the problem.
Ernesto E. Mercado S. - Golda Meir - Milwaukee
I think I would tell this friend to get some kind of help. I would try to tell him some kind of beat around the bush story not to be mean. But if he really had problems I would inform him and try my best not to put his information all out in the open. If all else fails I would inform his family.
Antwon - Golda Meir - Milwaukee
If a friend of mine was in this situation I would hep them out. To help them out I would be totally be open to talk to them about it. I don't really have any safe spots except for at my house. Any friend can count on me...err scratch that. Anyone can count on me :) . I will tell a trustworthy adult about their situation. But all in all I will help by giving advice, loving, and caring for them.
Maddy (you guessed it K.)-Golda Meir-Milwaukee
i would listen to what he had to say and ask if he wanted me to tell a adult if he said no i would tell a adult any way because no one deserves to be treated that way. i think you could spend the night at my place for a whle or you could go to a shelter. they could provide food a bed and a shower with clothing.
Adam Abdul-Wahid -golda meir
If one of my friends were in John's situation, I would do everything in my power to help my friend. I would listen to whatever they had to say and try to give them helpful advice. A safe haven in my community would be my friend Brittany's house. Everyone in the community knows where it is and we all trust that family.
Adetola-Milwaukee-Golda Meir
What would I do if a friend was in John's situation? I would try to help him out as hard as possible. I would tell the cops if the situation was as BAD as John's. I would have him stay with someone who loves him, but is far away from my friend (but not too far). I don't know where to find a safe space in the community. I think the services would be recreation, food bringing and no cost at all.
Ian- Golda Meir- Milwaukee
Post a Comment