Thursday, September 11, 2008

What's your theater experience?

Have you been to the theater before? What was it like? How many people were there? Did you go with your school or your family? Did you talk about the play afterward?

13 comments:

Mrs. Biermann said...

I actually only have a little bit of theater experience. Last year our whole class created and acted out a play we called "Pottage". We spent six weeks on the script and acting. It was a memorable experiance and very fun.

Adan-Milwaukee-Golda Meir

Mrs. Biermann said...

I have been to the theater and acted several times in the past. When I was younger, my mom and I would see about 2-3 first stage plays a year! It was really fun. I have acted in about 6 plays, which includes Pottage! the Musical, a class project. We wrote the music and script and was a blast to perform!

GR!

Weston - Milwaukee - Golda Meir

Mrs. Biermann said...

I take classes with First Stage Children's Theater which is the place where "Gossamer" was shown. Last year my class put on a musical called "Pottage!" When I was seven, I was in "Annie" with my school.

Molly-Milwaukee-Golda Meir

Mrs. Biermann said...

I have a little bit of theater experience. I was in a play when I was little. Like four or five. Also last year our class made a musical called "Pottage". It was very fun we had to brainstorm ideas, write dialogue and practice over and over again. But it turned out to be fun in the end.

Mrs. Biermann said...

I have a little bit of theater experience. I was in a play when I was little. Like four or five. Also last year our class made a musical called "Pottage". It was very fun we had to brainstorm ideas, write dialogue and practice over and over again. But it turned out to be fun in the end.

Danielle-Milwaukee-Golda Meir

Mrs. Biermann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Biermann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Biermann said...

yes.it was bigger than i expected.over 200 people.i went with my school.yes we reviewed it.

adam a-w
golda meir

Mrs. Biermann said...

I actually do have a little theater experience I was in a musical called "Pottage". It was very fun I played the role of a Jester named Lester. There were about 200 people the showed up there. Yes we had a talkback with the audience afterwards.

Devin- Milwaukee- Golda Meir

Mrs. Biermann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Biermann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Biermann said...

I've had some theater experience and it's hard in my perspective. Last year in 6th grade our class wrote a play entitled "Pottage". It was fun but at the same time nerve recking. As kids we have to pay attention to every little thing going on; if you don't your out of luck and you will be lost when it is time to perform. OF COURSE I TALKED ABOUT IT AFTER..LOL..THE WHOLE SCHOOL DID!!LOL!!. I really enjoyed working on this project with my classmates. It made us closer as a class, that has to stay together for the next 2 and a half years.

-Darian -Milwaukee -Golda Meir -At Home Entry

Mrs. Biermann said...

Well, I haven't been in a play myself (except for a class project I did in 6th grade), but i have been to very crowded theaters many times before.





Ernesto E. Mercado S. - Milwaukee - Golda Meir