Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hello!





My name is Allison Davis and I'm the Audience Services Manager at Oregon Children's Theatre. I supervise our box office for public shows and provide support for our school services programming. I recently graduated with a B.A. in English and Gender Studies, and Lois Lowry was one of my favorite authors when I was growing up. I'm really excited about the unique opportunities for discussion that Gossamer offers--because of both the powerful themes of the play, and the unique collaboration taking place between Lois Lowry, First Stage, and Oregon Children's Theatre.
Over the next couple of months, I'll be posting discussion prompts along with other OCT and First Stage staff members. I just wanted to introduce myself and also say that I'm looking forward to reading the discussions between Oregon and Wisconsin classrooms!

(The photos above are OCT press photos recently taken with some of the Gossamer cast members.)



3 comments:

Mrs. Biermann said...

Thanks for this great communication opportunity!






Ernesto E. Mercado S. - Golda Meir Milwaukee

Mrs. Biermann said...

Thanks for this great communication opportunity!






Ernesto E. Mercado S. - Golda Meir Milwaukee

Mrs. Biermann said...

Thanks for this great communication opportunity!






Ernesto E. Mercado S. - Golda Meir Milwaukee